Please see the school office to contact any of the above.
We also employ our own Counsellors, and our own Speech Therapist.
Meet the Key Players
At the moment we have the following parent activities:
- Parent forums with our family support worker
- Weekly coffee mornings
- Stay and Play in early years
- Curriculum meetings for each year group
- Advice sessions
- Parent assemblies
- Access to individual family support
- Classes for English, Maths and Science
- Self evaluation exercises
Compare our school with others at https://www.compare-school-performance.service.gov.uk/